Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a 1998 Honda Foreman 450ES and it needs tires pretty badly. I found an ad that listed the tire sizes I need, 25x8x12 and 25x10x12, mounted on rims. Unfortunately they came off a 2003 Yamaha Grizzly. I was hoping they would fit right on my Honda but was told the bolt pattern would be different. I got them this afternoon and sized them up and discovered they bolted right on with no problems. I'm thinking maybe it depends on the year of each vehicle, but thought I would post this for info purposes. Here's a couple pics to show what she looks like now.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Those look great. I picked up a set of take off Polaris ranger wheels/tires yesterday. My plan was to find a set of stock Foreman or Rubicon wheels to bolt on my Rancher. However I saw online that you can buy 4x110 to 4x156 adapters. Be nice if I could just bolt the ranger wheels on without having to dismount and mount a bunch of tires.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,041 Posts
bolt pattern is the same but the off-set will be different with grizzly rims.. your back tires will be tucked in under fenders and will make machine less stable.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts