Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to have a foreman 500 a few years ago and looking to get another. I am a big guy, about 5'11 and 350 lbs. I am not sure what is going to work as far as power. I have seen ranchers, foremans, and rincons. All I want it for is running around my farm, going through the woods when hunting, and some creek riding. The creek has a lot of sand and gravel so I want something with enough power to get me through it all. The foreman 500 I had worked perfect. I am looking to spend around $3000. What are some of my options?

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
I agree, the foreman sounds like it worked before for you, so why gamble with a smaller atv
but also agree getting a GOOD running condition one for that price is not going to be easy!
all the mroe so this time of yr in most places, where 4x4 atv's are in higher demand now, due to snow all over in a lot of states
good luck!

·
Premium Member
6,191 Posts
You should be able to get an 05-08ish 500FM for around $3k if you're patient. There's a really nice on in Central Arkansas now for $3500. If you liked what you had, get another one like it.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The one I had was a 2004, I might be able to spend some more. There are possibilities of a new job coming soon so I am going to wait and see how that pans out and might just buy a new one. We will see what happens. Thanks for all the feedback you guys are great.

·
Registered
390 Posts
The one I had was a 2004, I might be able to spend some more. There are possibilities of a new job coming soon so I am going to wait and see how that pans out and might just buy a new one. We will see what happens. Thanks for all the feedback you guys are great.
Where are you located in southern Il.? I am at Thompsonville.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts