Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there,

I got a 2012? or so honda foreman that won't start when it's in neutral unless you slam on the shifter a few times. Would this be a neutral sensor? Is there a way to by-pass this neutral sensor without disabling the display? or do I need to replace the part associated with the sensor? What would that part be? the transmission?

I'm not good with this kind of stuff but willing to work on it myself. Any help appreciated. thank you!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey there,

I got a 2012? or so honda foreman that won't start when it's in neutral unless you slam on the shifter a few times. Would this be a neutral sensor? Is there a way to by-pass this neutral sensor without disabling the display? or do I need to replace the part associated with the sensor? What would that part be? the transmission?

I'm not good with this kind of stuff but willing to work on it myself. Any help appreciated. thank you!
I am assuming you have an electric shift of a foot shift and not a Hondamatic transmission as this part would be different on that. It is most likely that sensor and it is in the rear crankcase cover and not that difficult to reach.

Product Font Rectangle Material property Magenta

1 - 2 of 2 Posts