Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sent them an email asking if they fit the 05 foreman,what do ya'll think I haven't got a response yet.Can't decide on a mud tire, but I've heard ya'll talk good about the vamps.Those wheels look pretty good too.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
they will fit your bike i heard the tires are nice but there not a awsome mud tire there just a normal mud tire. also i think you will like those rims i had them on my rubicon and i really liked them. you may want to look into kenda executioners, they pull hard in the mud and wear great. but all in all the tires you posted should be a good tire.
-Aaron

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
preciate the advise,I think I'm gonna go with the gators.A buddy of mine works for kauffman tire and can get them for cheap.They've also got vision wheels so I think for the $$ right now that's next for the bike.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
on my rubicon my 27" executioners fit fine besides when my shocks were pushed down on sharp turns. i am gessing that the EDL's will be really close but you will proubly have to get a fender kit or you could just bend your fender supports.
-Aaron

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.