Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Foreman 450 4x4
21 Posts
The rear end is coming off an 2015 rancher SRA 420 4x4
I'd look up the part number for the diffrential and see if they are the same. If they are then everything should fit. Just do an eye test and see if you spot any differences and make sure all the mounting points line up with the old one. Also make sure the shaft that connects the dif to the motor is the same. Easiest way to do that is just to look or go on Motosport.com or any ATV parts site and line up part #'s with both of the models.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'd look up the part number for the diffrential and see if they are the same. If they are then everything should fit. Just do an eye test and see if you spot any differences and make sure all the mounting points line up with the old one. Also make sure the shaft that connects the dif to the motor is the same. Easiest way to do that is just to look or go on Motosport.com or any ATV parts site and line up part #'s with both of the models.
To anyone that wants know this no they don’t i went and looked at one and the drive shaft is not the same goes through the swingarm and 2007-2013 goes over it I went with an 2008 420 and it fit perfect on 2007 420

1 - 4 of 4 Posts