Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I told ya'll I'd get some pictures! Here is the front differential out of my son's Rancher! OUCH!

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Wow, he beat that up pretty good....did you just buy a new case? How are the internals in the smashed one?

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
I have only seen something like that one other time it was my tranny out of my race car. It blew the casing all apart.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Insides are shot too! I don't know HOW that happened! We were thinking that maybe a hole got knocked in it on the bottom and the fluid came out and then it got worse from there! All I know is that it cost TOO DANG MUCH $$!!! That kid will be scrubbing 4-wheelers for a LONG TIME! He's into me big-time! His step-dad too! But, he's a good kid otherwise, never in trouble and almost a straight-A student, so I don't mind taking care of it for him and also, he wasn't doing anything crazy/stupid when it happened so I can't get onto him for that either! $hit happens!

·
Registered
56 Posts
yea, how did it happen. I have blown t-cases in trucks up like that but they did'nt have all that protection around them like an atv..... Kinda cool in an expensive kinda way.

good luck to ya

1 - 6 of 6 Posts