Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of adding a Dynojet, K&N, and HMF on the Rancher.

Just wanted to see how happy people have been with the power increase and how noticable it was.
(really I just need some more convincing before I splurge)

·
Registered
244 Posts
it worked great for me.I still refuse to use an HMF muffler tho because of how loud they are.nothing annoys me more than obnoxiously loud atvs running all hours of the night and day.stay quiet it'll be worth it in the long run.I use a K&N with a DJ 124 main and the needle on the 3rd clip.works great as it can pick the front tires up from a stop if it hooks up and doesn't spin the tires off.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have jetted mine but I used OEM jets instead of dynojets.

I put an FMF Megamax and I like the fact that I can tune it and make it quieter or louder.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE ("Truckman":3nli78vp)
it worked great for me.I still refuse to use an HMF muffler tho because of how loud they are.nothing annoys me more than obnoxiously loud atvs running all hours of the night and day.stay quiet it'll be worth it in the long run.I use a K&N with a DJ 124 main and the needle on the 3rd clip.works great as it can pick the front tires up from a stop if it hooks up and doesn't spin the tires off.
Yeah, the HMF are loud, but I hear they are good for keepin gators away.

·
Registered
20 Posts
QUOTE ("Truckman":l570gk7i)
are you running all stock? just the k&n?

whats the stock jet number btw?

·
Registered
37 Posts
QUOTE ("Rancher_Gal_77":e22x8b4v)
QUOTE ("Truckman":e22x8b4v)
Yeah, the HMF are loud, but I hear they are good for keepin gators away. [/quote]And any other animal in a two mile radius LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.