Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who all out there is going to the ******* games at pool ranch this year? Since my bikes broke down my dad told me i could take his 700 grizz. It blew me out of the water when he said i could take it lol.

·
Registered
83 Posts
QUOTE ("yellowbeast":dcrz1eb0)
Who all out there is going to the ******* games at pool ranch this year? Since my bikes broke down my dad told me i could take his 700 grizz. It blew me out of the water when he said i could take it lol.
I'll be there Saturday. Don't want to miss the "show"!

·
Registered
123 Posts
was gona be there but supposed to be VERY VERY crowded so our group decided not to go let me no how it went wen u get bak

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im very dissapointed because my dad said that i needed a responsible adult to go with me due to all the drunken ******** out there. He was going to let me go till somebody told him there were 6 hellicoptors at the last big ride. What ever yall have fun and take some good pictures.

·
Registered
123 Posts
hey yellow beast how old r u?

·
Registered
138 Posts
What is t he ******* games. and where is it at. Please inform us!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Im 16. ******* games is in east texas and its where a bunch of "********" get together and drink gallons of beer and tear up there bikes. That pretty much sums it up.

·
Registered
123 Posts
this is the first pool ranch event i havent been to in in 3yrs there gona have another ride septtember but not an event just a weekend ride

·
Registered
74 Posts
It was a good time. Had lots of fun and seen a few chea cheas. lol

·
Registered
123 Posts
everyone i talked 2 said it wasnt worth the money that there was a traffic jam the HOLE weekend i dont like that kinda stuff

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.