Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just curious who had the idea to start this web site. I really think it was a good idea.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Robb decided to start it. Me and him both use to drag race now we got into 4 wheeling so he decided to make a forum and since he has a foreman.

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Yeah like Travis said, once I found that the name hondaforeman.com was available, I figured I had to do something. Hopefully this forum can grow to be a very useful resource for us Foreman owners. I would like to expand and include product features, reviews, etc. Hopefully soon. I hope you guys like it so far.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Robb i got a honda book in the mail it has some great reviews you can add to here ill get it to you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
QUOTE ("Railroader":140pxoov)
I was just curious who had the idea to start this web site. I really think it was a good idea.

Very good idea indeed And you should be happy you are one of the first members

Because I gurantee you this site will be as big as exriders in the next couple of years

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Member #18 here buddy There are folks registered that don't have one(1) single post.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Second memeber here right after the admin

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If you & Robb started this website, who is admin the #1 honcho? Just curious.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Robb is the admin.

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I see.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Thanks for the AWESOME website you guys! Its nice to be able to come in here and talk to guys that arent bickering about who has the baddest quad and what not. And the lil kids over on HL drive me crazy too!! Thanks again!!

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
MudLord,
My Foremans are better than yours. I don't care if you have more goodies on yours than mine, mine are still better. There.

·
Registered
350 Posts
OHHHHHH man here we go, I might as well go back to HL!!!

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ha!!Ha!! Ha!! Ha!!

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
i am usually just on this forum so i wouldnt know about that. i just know of antoher one that bitch about helmets.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I second that about HL Railroader.Like i said earlier,the people on HL sound like theyre immature kids..My bike is bigger,more ground clearance,how can you consider yourself a mudder with mudbugs on a little foreman,etc.....Keep up the good work guys and thank you for joining me,KEEP IT REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts