Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In the market for some new rubber and since im running stock rims that are all chipped and dented i figured id just go for a Bigfoot kit.

Post me some links to sites that have the best deals on 26" BIGFOOT KITS

Thanks in advance, Max

·
Registered
936 Posts

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
I'd recommend atvoutfitters.net. Best price I could find on my Executioners and they were here in 3 days!

·
Registered
560 Posts
I got my 27" Super Grip Superlights mounted on ITP SS 106 wheels with center caps and lug nuts delivered to my door for $859.00 can. Best price I could find. Ordered through a Canadian dealer but customs papers showed they were shipped from Modern Tire 2100 N New York Ave. , Evansville IN. Maybe you can order direct from these guys?

·
Registered
308 Posts
I agree EBAY is the best place. Last night I ordered brand new 27" ITP Mud Lite XL's 27x9x12 for the front and 27x12x12 for the rear mounted on ITP Black Delta Steel wheels with FREE shipping for $444

·
Registered
308 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks ALL for the links

I ended going with <a href="http://store.wspisp.net/xopco/Detail.bok?no=630" target="_blank">http://store.wspisp.net/xopco/Detail.bok?no=630</a>

As luck would have it they were out of the Vortex rims so they substituted ITP type 7 rims in there place wich is even better cause i like those rims ALOT more

im gettin 26x10x12 fronts and 26x12x12 rear Super Lights w/itp type 7 wheels caps and lugs for $499 to my door!!!

Great deal IMHO

Once again thanks for pointing me in the right direction !!! Ill post some b4 and after pics once i get them

·
Registered
187 Posts
QUOTE ("Yooperforeman":1s97i2jq)
I'd recommend atvoutfitters.net. Best price I could find on my Executioners and they were here in 3 days!
THATS WERE I GOT MY MUDZILLAS BEST PRICE

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.