Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been married for 7 million, I mean 7 years. She's a pretty good ol' gal I guess. She puts up with me & our 2 children. She says she raises 3 children sometimes. Ya'll welcome her here. She just registered here as "Lady Foreman". Who else has taken the plunge?

·
Registered
51 Posts
Married 4 years here.

Piece of advice...your wife should never be allowed to register and post on ATV forums... She could learn things that we don't want the wives to know about us!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have been married for 31 yrs, now saying that, it is longer than some of you been around. Yeeks!!!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
8 years and 2 months! And she loves to ride!

Dan

·
Registered
350 Posts
I will be married for 9 yrs coming up on March 16th. My wife doesn't care for 4 wheelin, but she is glad that it gets me outta her hair! LOL

·
Registered
15 Posts
On our 20th here, she's a good one and will have reached great statis as soon as I get her to move out of the city

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
I will have been married to my ball-n-chain for a year in April! But, he's a good guy and he's real handy when the bikes break down!!!

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
I have been maried for 5 months today, well yesterday I guess it is after midnight. She is the only reason that I bought the foreman, Iwas content with the jeep, but she wanted fourwheelers, i am glad she did now.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have been married for almost 2 years. My first child is due in the beginning of july.

I'm still contemplating on whats more expensive, my new foreman and all of the goodies that go with it , or my wife!!!

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
I know with the money that i have spent on her I could have one bad a$$ foreman. But she is worth it most of the time lol

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
As George Jones says, there is "Good Ones & Bad Ones". I lucked out & got a good one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts