Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just started to look into plows for my 1999 Foreman 450ES. From reading the post it sounds like alot of you guys like Moose and Warn. Which is the best or should I say best built and easiest to take on/off? Also, were did you all buy yours from? A local dealer or on the net. I am planning on using my winch to raise and lower the unit, at least to start with. Any input would be great. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
12 Posts
tusk city slicker plow

from rockymountainatv.com Great plow for the price , I paid $350.oo shiped to my door . The local honda dealer wanted over 500 dollars for a plow from them and i would have to pick it up load in vehical and unload when i got home . Rockymountain delivered right to my door . Its takes a while to assemble but once done its an easy to put on and off . I would recomend the hand lift though the winch is just too slow lifting and lowering .

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the reply's. Another question to you all. I have a tractor with a 6 foot blade on it for snow. Would I be wasting money on a blade for the Foreman? I get tired of looking behind over my shoulder doing 5 drivways. Oh yea the drives are all about 300 foot on gravel. Would I be better off spending the money on something esle for the Foreman?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.