Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to upgrade my exhaust as well as air filter and jet. I rode my other stock foreman and noticed how much torque and throttle response I lost when I added the modifications to my other bike (see my sig). Which exhaust is gonna give me the most HP back? I could care less if it was loud or quite. I just want more power back. Also who has the best price on what you would recommend? It seems hard to find an exhaust for an 2005 Foreman. Thanks in advance for your help guys!

·
Registered
70 Posts
From what was to understand LRD makes the most power, I put one on my 500, its not nearly as loud as the HMF. Its has a real deep sound to it. Big Gun and HMF are way to loud for me. the run like $245 on ebay. i think Troy Racing has the best price and shipping

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you feel like you gained most of your power back?

·
Registered
113 Posts
paid about 300 for HMF utility, main jet, and K&N filter . Dont know if its the best power for the money but thats how i went

·
Registered
33 Posts
I couldn't say which pipe would give you the most power back, since I am not an expert. However, I put the LRD pipe and dyno jet kit on mine, and was amazed at the power and throttle response. The LRD has a great tone to it. I paid somewhere around $450 for the pipe and the jet kit, but I went through a dealership. You could probably do it cheaper yourself by shopping on-line. Dealerships are usually rip-off artists, but they depend on suckers like me, and I am just glad I could help. In the end I felt the mods were well worth it.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Yea , see i just got into 4x4's not to long ago, i came from sport bikes, and i can feel every single little extra HP gained, i have rode 3 500's with HMF's and i can feel more throttle responce with it jetted right. and the HMF's are a little to loud for me!

·
Registered
70 Posts
more responce with the LRD that is!

·
Registered
454 Posts
QUOTE ("lovethemud2":7prreht8)
I couldn't say which pipe would give you the most power back, since I am not an expert. However, I put the LRD pipe and dyno jet kit on mine, and was amazed at the power and throttle response. The LRD has a great tone to it. I paid somewhere around $450 for the pipe and the jet kit, but I went through a dealership. You could probably do it cheaper yourself by shopping on-line. Dealerships are usually rip-off artists, but they depend on suckers like me, and I am just glad I could help. In the end I felt the mods were well worth it.
Got any video of the exhaust? I'm looking for a deep noise, as opposed to just loud, like HMF

·
Registered
155 Posts
Don't rule out a Supertrapp Mudslinger, got a great deal on it right here in the classifieds.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.