Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2007 Yamaha Grizzly 700

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been doing alot of thinking on this. After my 2 atv's sell what atv's sould I get. I would like to stay with Honda but I just don't know what to do. I do alot of mud and water riding!!! Will the Rincon handle 26" Mudzilla tires. I do plain to do as many mods as I did with my 2005 Honda Foreman 500 ES 4X4!

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
This is a honda forum, which one do you think is going to win the poll?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE ("big_daddy_bigfoot":9amphcjt)
This is a honda forum, which one do you think is going to win the poll?
I know but I just wanted to see what everyone thinks of which atv I should go with.

P.S. I will more than likely NOT be going with the Grizzly 700!!!

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
My Honda salesman sold me a bill of goods on my 03 Rinny. It is a trail machine, and a very great one at that.

Things I didn't like: TRANNY--Horrible, ENGINE BRAKING--Zero, Overheated whenever I tried working it, ZERO LOW END.

I needed a utility machine, salesman mislead me.

It's a toss up: Belt machine with low or no belt but really crappy tranny/engine braking. If I had to pick a Yamaha Grizz I would definetely go with the 700.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
i voted for the grizz 660, its a really nice bike and i dont think you can go wrong with it. i still like my brute better though
-Aaron

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
I voted for the Grizz 660.I'm a little leary of fuel injection on an ATV.I rode a 660 and it was amazing.Excellent ride and tons of power.

·
Registered
471 Posts
the rincon is a great bike with a shoddy tranny. not good for deep mud, it wont pull through the deep stuff. grizzley 660 isnt made anymore, only the 700 and after what i saw from a buddies, it was in the shop every 2-3 rides, you couldnt pay me to take one on a weekend of easy riding. he now has a 700, so far trouble free. it has a lot of power and no problems so far with about 800 miles on it. the power steering is great.

have you thought about a brute? they are suppossed to be good all around bikes.

i think i will stick with my foreman.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I would take the Rincon any day for the riding I do. Lots of trails, and lots of mud holes, but nothing severe.

If Honda doesn't come up with something I like within the next several years, my next bike may be a Can-Am 800. I've heard alot about those bikes, plus the 60 hp is quite a difference from 26.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.