Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for polished diamond plate accessories for my 450, just want know who sells them and where i can get the best deal. Thansk so much

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have been looking at the guy on ebay that sells stainless lift kits for foremans, he make them and they look very strong, ill post a link later so you can see what im talking about

·
Registered
121 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Who sells your bash plate? I thought about gettin that 50 dollar one on ebay from the guy that build the stainless steel lift for ranchers and foremans.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I WOULD RECCOMEND THE PLATES BY PRM. THEY ARE A LITTLE BIT PRICY BUT WELL WORTH THE MONEY. THEY ARE ALSO SMOOTH, SO NO DRAG.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Here are some pics of the bash plate and axle guards from Aluminum Products.. They are reasonable and when I say that it is stout..I beat on the front end with a hammer and could not dent it. These are really thick and will hold up. I ordered them on Monday at 1030 am, and recieved them at 530 pm on Tuesday... The next day...WOW

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Im sorry...I forgot to tell you that they are right..HondaParts.com. It is the only place you can view the parts on YOUR bike..not on another model. This is a biggie if you own a Rincon and the accessory you are buying is being shown a Foreman...If you get my drift.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Dat-B-It

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.