Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has the best deal?
Atv direct the people who i hate can get gators shipped for 265 for all 4 26's

Or should i just get rims and tires with 26 mud bugs for 510 shipped?

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
Hi Travis,

I bought my wifes tires from atv outfitters. 26 inch Mudlites $270.00 to the door. I paid $365.00 for mine from somewhere else that I can't remember right off of hand. I thought that was a good deal. The web site is www.atvoutfitters.net Ask for Matthew if you call. You will get a much better deal if you call rather than order over the internet. He will beat anybody on price. I did the price war thing & come out pretty good. Give him a call. The number is on the web site. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks ill give them a call. Chad i called franks they cant get the front tires and for the rear he said 70 each and would take 3 days to get, but he couldnt tell me anyhting on the fronts.
I think i might just go with the gators for 265 to my door but ill take a look at mudlites.

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
When I orderd my wifes tires, we got them the very next day. That was the fastest I have ever got anything I ordered.

·
Registered
100 Posts
i got my 26" mudlites and black itp delta wheels for i believe...508 bucks from tires-n-stuff.com....( www.tiresnstuff.com i think is the web address)

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea I GOT my wheels and tires for my rubicon from tires and stuff. I just ordered 26 gators for my dads rancher from ebay 265 shipped

·
Registered
275 Posts
Try www.atvtires.com...They dont charge shipping and no taxes due to biss.location(canada).Tires then are sent out of NY,take only 4 days to deliver to S.FL...JUST JOINED FORUM TODAY,LOOKING FORWARD TO SHARE AND TALK!!! GO HONDA....

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
<a href="http://www.xopco.com/html/catalog.html" target="_blank">http://www.xopco.com/html/catalog.html</a>

Extreme outdoor products.

For me this is the absolute best place to buy tires/ wheel kits or anything else hands down.

1) the price, you cant beat it. for my 26" 589 w/ type 5 rims and lugnuts and center caps to my door including shipping was 599.99. at least a 100 cheaper than anywhere else i looked.
2) customer service- if you dont see something on his site call him he can get it. he runs a store out of Nevada but has suppliers in la,indy. got my wheel set in less than a week.

Testimonial- my buddy ordered a big foot kit (26" mudlites w/ type 5 rims)from him for his Brute Force 650. they showed up on a Wednesday, we were going out of town Friday night to go riding for the weekend. Turns out the supplier sent the wrong rims it was a different lug pattern. My buddy called him(his name is Craig by the way) and he sent out a whole new set of rims next day air, ate all the shipping costs and sent pre paid shipping tags to return the old rims just so my buddy could have them in time for our big ride that weekend. Tell me where else you are going to get that kind of service?

just my 2 cents.

love the site by the way, as you can tell i am a newbie here

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
That is good service. And they way customers should be treated.

·
Registered
4 Posts
u should take your tires at city argo at miramichi they are really cheap

1 - 10 of 10 Posts