Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My 13 year old wanted to responsibility to take a lot of the driver side body panels off today to replace a rack bolt. When he put it all back this bolt was left over. We both can’t find where it goes. He only removed panels and loosened the fuel tank.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Which ever side of your tank you pulled off it should be at the very back of that plastic. It actually is covered by another plastic but holds the tank cover on at the rear of bike

·
Registered
39 Posts
There's only a few bolts like that on the Honda quad, usually they're connecting the fender to the footboard plastic. Most everything else is using the hex head bolts shown above.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
There's only a few bolts like that on the Honda quad, usually they're connecting the fender to the footboard plastic. Most everything else is using the hex head bolts shown above.

I will have to check that out. That’s where he was working. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thank you...that was it. My son had put a plug clip in that hole. Problem solved....I appreciate it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts