Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
you can get a fender kit at highlifter i think around $100. a lot of people just just take the brackets off and bend them however they need to keep them from rubbing.

·
Registered
670 Posts
did you try fenderkit.com?

hahaha lol

you can bend yours and it'll work fine. i saw JRICH install his and they are very heavy duty and offer tons more support than the stock setup.

he got them from highlifter

·
Registered
163 Posts
Yup... They are a huge improvement from stock and were about $100. Moose also offers one which is pretty much the same design but not as good of material as Highlifters. I want to say theirs are about $60. theyre website is www.mooseutilities.com

- Jacob

·
Registered
232 Posts
Go with HL

·
Registered
163 Posts
QUOTE ("BGRDForeman":26xmctr2)
Go with HL

I agree. The fender kit is the same material as their 2" lifts.

·
Registered
148 Posts
i snorked mine a while back, and well the bud light was playing games with me and i put the pvc rigt where the fender mount hookes to the frame. the HL one doesn't even thave that right? never seen one. any one got pics? right now i cant' put any weight on the floor board, just the peg,
thanks

bowz

·
Registered
163 Posts
No, the HL kit bolts to the foot peg and to the lower frame in the front. I had the same problem with my snorkel... the kit takes care of that and is a whole lot better than beating the brackets in. If you have any kind of aggresive tire you will hang up on the stock brackets.

·
Registered
25 Posts
i got mine from yaskyatv.com for i think $98 and they are way better than stock and easy to install

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.