1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Where are they going, front or back? anytime you add spacers, they will add more stress to the bearing and ball joints. I run 1" on the front of mine just to line the front tires up with the rear. I go through 1 maybe 2 sets of front wheel bearings a year. Alum. would be better IMO.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i was gona put them on front and back but now that i think about it i might jus do what you did

·
Registered
32 Posts
I've heard of guys making their own wheel spacers. Anyone have any idea how you could do that??

·
Registered
281 Posts
What is the exact purpose of wheel spacers?

·
Registered
317 Posts
mkae your quad have a wider stance so its more stabel or to clear bigger tires whe you add a wider tire it can rub the shock in the front

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
and if your going in a mudhole with deep ruts you have a "fresh bite" on the sides of the rut

·
Registered
281 Posts
Cool. Thanks! What is involved with putting them on? Are they expensive? can someone shoot me a link so I know what to look at? thanks again!

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
I think the last pair I got was around $70 from Highlifter. they bolt on just like a set of wheels. Ebay is also a good place to get them, just search under wheel spacers.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I have the HL disc brake conversion, will it still work with that?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.