Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me if my tail lights shine brighter (as brake lights) when I apply the brakes on my 98 Honda Foreman 400? The reason I am asking is because it looks like my tail lights are very bright when I turn the light switch on, and I don't notice them get any brighter when I apply the brakes. I just took apart and cleaned up the rear drum and pads, lubed the cables and the drum control arm, adjusted the cables, lubed the foot brake pedal arm. My rear brakes are working now and the bike rolls freely when in neutral without the brake levers or foot pedal applied. Can anyone tell me if my lights are normal (no brake indication/always same brightness) or if there is something wrong here (lights remain same brightness when brake levers or foot pedal is applied)? Any info is much appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There are no brake lights on your ride, just tail lights. They are working perfectly.

Thank you for your help! I honestly couldn’t remember if there was and then after I did the brake work yesterday I thought I better check to find out for sure. Thanks again!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts