Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive had a rincon and my buddys had a rincon. Both of ours have had the motor rebuilt because of water. I got mine back rode it for i dunno 30 miles then the tranny quit. Hes had his motor rebuilt twice and the bikes got 220 miles on it. He rode his like 12 miles and it did the same thing. So what the F's up? I think Honda made a mistake on these things.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i h8 to say this but rincons suck anus. I didnt like mine and ive rode others and they dont have any power. thats all ive got to say

·
Registered
2,085 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i got something diffferent a long time ago the reason i posted this was to find out what the problem is because my freinds tranny just went out and then the motor locked up. I think H&W Honda needs to find some better mechanics.

·
Registered
2,085 Posts
This is the first time I have ever heard of a Rincon tranny breaking. What is it doing? There are a few common things that can happen to them that are easy fixes but they never break and need to be replaced.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.