Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a general question, but what is the best thing you have gotten for your your Foreman, aftermarket only.
For me I think it would be the floor boards that my Foreman S didnt come with.

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
I would say the same thing. My floor boards. The tires & wheels would be the 2nd best thing.

Robb, I would think that you would say the disk brake conversion kit would be the best. I want one of those so bad. As soon as drum brakes wear out, that is what I am gettin'.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Early in moding this thing but best mod so far is the Mudlites.. Man I love these tires so far.

Mine came with floor boards jk

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
I would probably say my tires if they ever get here.

·
Registered
275 Posts
My Coleman marine cooler,ice never melts!!!!! J.K I would have to say my HL clutch kit for mudtires(excellent increase in tire spin at lower throttle speeds).This helps with the Honda bog in gumbo stuff.........

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
HMF

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
gotta be this. I hate spilling my beer

·
Registered
548 Posts
Winch, because no matter what you do to your bike youre gonna get STUCK and need one. Then my tires, filter And HMF.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Those drink holders are great,I wore mine out with sodas....(HAHAHAHA.HA HA.............)Time for a new one for this weekend ride,hopefully my Grizzly boys got their axles back AGAIN.....

F

·
0 Posts
QUOTE ("Robb":1i7rhdfe)
Just a general question, but what is the best thing you have gotten for your your Foreman, aftermarket only.
For me I think it would be the floor boards that my Foreman S didnt come with.

·
Registered
69 Posts
foreman

The perfex upgrade was the best thing I have done to mine, then the tires and wheels. Noticed a power increase with the snorkit also, Runs much better, still gets 25.7 mpg, so a 80 mile range. That's good to know, I just rode 42.5 miles. Rode to the next town, it was a nice day.

·
Registered
6 Posts
So far my Tires, then KN air filter.

I am going to buy a winch next, then a pipe and rejet for power. I will probably throw a clutch kit in soon.

·
Registered
114 Posts
oh yeah, my best mod by far, is my aftermarket husband, model raveer part number 2000, he's a mechanic and can repair anything I manage to destroy. haha hi sweetie!
just kidding, I'm buttering him up because I want his mudzillas or a set of my own. The mudlights just don't cut it when you have to compete with men. now that would be my favorite mod

1 - 20 of 51 Posts