Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did carry a bretta 9mm, but I have soon moved on now its a glock model 31c .357 and of course the 3, 15 round mags....

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the .40 cal in a model 27 also. Really like it but its maily for front door protection . I love the way the .357 shoots and feels.

·
Registered
100 Posts
i am in the midst of getting my ohio, concealed carry permit right now..but i have, and will continue to carry my magnum research "baby eagle" 9mm w/2 15 rnd mag...
as for the home front...
870 express magnum 12g...7 rnd/18 inch barrel
ruger super blackhawk bisley hunter 44mag
ruger super single six 22lr
ruger "coach gun" side-by-side 12g
savage arms semi-auto 22lr rifle
bushmaster ar-15 "varminter"
romaniain made ak-47..(w/ some "special" parts that make shoot reeeal fast..wink wink) w 3 30 rnd banannas
i will try to get some pics up of 'em in action real soon

·
Registered
70 Posts
lol! funny post Robb!

As for me, I quite often have to go riding by myself. I carry a Hi-Point 9mm pistol when I far. I would actually reccommend the Hi-Point to anyone, I only paid ~$100 for it, and have never had a problem or a jam.

One thing I absolutely HATE about it is the dang mag release setup. The button is way too easy to press even when holstered, so I have to keep my mag in the mag pouch of the holster just to keep from losing it.

I guess that's why other brands cost more... no worries . But I absolutely feel that I've gotten my $100 out of it.

·
Registered
100 Posts
wow...a couple years back a high-point 9mm was my very first gun...
not the nicest piece in the land but yup worth a hundred bucks..'specially if your gonna beat on it.....i think i still have my extended mag's for it...hmmm...

·
Registered
188 Posts
Spring Field Ultra Compact in .45acp (looks like colt combat comander) is my carry weapon. Home defence is Browning Gold 12ga. Oh don't run away Marlin .17HMR will get you.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
I carry a can of carb cleaner and a lighter lmao

1 - 10 of 10 Posts