Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. New to the site. I'm looking for a little advice on a good deal. Have any of you bought a new 07 rubicon? If so... What did you pay for out the door price? I need to know where to start my offer.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I'm not sure about out the door, but I bought my '06 yesterday for $5,999 I think. But we added wheels, mud tires, boot guards, winch, and larger rear rack...so I'm not sure I could help you with 'out the door price'.

hope that helps a little

·
Registered
82 Posts
Some dealers will try to charge pdi and freight. That adds up to a couple of hundred bucks. You really have to shop around.

·
Premium Member
2,424 Posts
Welcome Brett

I'll agree with fossil and Shop around and
ask questions about the Service Dept

You might not need it but best to have a
dealer that treat's it's customers right before
and after the sale

·
Registered
138 Posts
$10,200 canadian in alberta for a 2006 rubicon. This is ithout a winch installed.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Chatanooga was great, and I almost went there, but the dealership I went to came within $200 or so of Chatanooga, and I'd have spent over $200 on gas driving to Tennessee.

And one dealer (Mohler's in Bastrop, LA) did try to charge me $350 for freight, but I never planned on buying from them. They are known in these parts for awful customer service, and for coming up with any charge they can think of. I only went there to test drive the wheelers I was considering, because they are the closest.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for all the input, I think I'm going to take the add from southern honda and tell my local dealer to match it or I'll spend the $180 in gas and make the drive. Ride safe, see you on the trails and in the mud.

·
Registered
82 Posts
QUOTE ("putang59":18vtle0m)
$10,200 canadian in alberta for a 2006 rubicon. This is ithout a winch installed.
$8999 at Blackfoot Cycle in Calgary and you get a winch with an '06 Rubicon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.