1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
I read it the other day, sounds like they are standing behind there mess up and with the extra year of warrenty that they are offering, I see no problem with them rebuilding it. I would ask for a loaner as someone poster there.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
only 10 hours , and you just loss major resale value ouch. and big dealer should just eat the $2000 and sell it as a used bike ,and give him a new one .

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
everyone is going to have different opinions on the subject. What do you think will happen if he pushed the issue on a new bike? I think they will let there lawers handle the issue and I couldn't afford to do that over a bike

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i would leave the bike at the dealer and call KAW and say they messed it up and then all **** would go down . im a **** riser that s all , i dont like being walked on .

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
I wouldn't say hellraiser I would call it immaturity. The dealer is bending over backwards, even paying for gas that the guy used to bring bike back. If the dealer told him to take a hike that would be a different story.

Just an accident, dealer is taking responsibility and all will be good.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Dealer sounds like he is trying to fix the problem.I would let him rebuild and then if i didn't like it. I would raise ****, but let him know if i don't like it, i want another bike.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.