Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What can I possibly do to my Rubicon? I have 27-10-12 gators on the front and 27-12-12 on the back! What can I do about my Censors getting wet? What can I do to my fourwheeler to make it a bad killer machine? Dont need to spend a lot a lot of money tho !

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
for starts i would get a jet kit, k&n, exhaust, clutch kit, and even a lift kit. i had all of this stuff on my old rubicon and it ripped! if you are interested i have my clutch kit and my custom 1.5 lift for sale off of my rubicon i will sell to you for $75.00. also if you are interested in the other stuff, you might want to give ebay a try for good prices.
-Aaron

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
i clutch kit delays the clutch by 500 rpm's so when it does ingage you have more of a punch off the start. it really helps with bigger tires.
-Aaron

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanxs!

Ok! Thanks for the help! I wonder how much the shipping fee will be if I buy your lift and clutch kit?

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
pm stands for private message, at the top of the page in your control panel it should say you have one new message.
-Aaron

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.