Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Well...I don't want to answer this 4 times for the 4 posting, so...If you have a 300..I wouldn't try to swing 27's or 29's.. I would go with maybe 25 inch with moderate tread... Go with possible ITP Mudlites or maybe Swamp Foxes, or Maybe Gators.. Stay away from REALLY agressive tires unless you are gonna give her some help in the way of a jet kit and a pipe... Just my 2 cents

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Why did you post the same question 4 times? Anyway,I wouldn't go with anything over 25 inches in height.Check out the 589's or something more mild like dirt devils or bear claws.Lots of sites on the internet show pictures and prices of tires.

·
Registered
338 Posts
i got a friend that lives right next to me & he has 25' mud lites on his & it goes purty good

you don't have to type like you talk......gives us georgia people a bad name

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Ha Ha Ha...good one... Yes, Swamp Fox is a good tire and alot like a ITP 589. That is what I have on both of mine. This would be a good tire for a stock bike. If you modify it a little, you can go a little more agressive, but Swamp Fox would be a good choice..

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
A friend of mine has (23 fronts and 24 rears on a 300 honda) gators and he loves them. I would think 25's would be great.

·
Registered
338 Posts
What do yall lik better , regular mud lites or mud lite xtr's?

once again.....if your bike is stock go with mudlites.....as the name states, they are lighter.....xtr's are a heavier tire

git er dun.....( i bet you say that alot don't you? )

·
Registered
244 Posts
i run the swamp foxes myself and i like them....until a rock sliced the sidewall open last week...but that could happen to any tire wheer ah ride at....ya'll kno?

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Truckman....Is that contageous???? Ha Ha Ha..

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.