Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking to buy a locker. A high lifter spool locker for 40 bucks or detroit for 300 buck

·
Registered
187 Posts
i had had the same question $40 or $300 , the spool locks your front wheels all the time for harder turning in 2 wheel drive, the DGL unlocks in 2 wheel drive giving you easier turning. i went with the DGL. if you want to see the difference just drive around in 4 wheel drive for an hour and see how much your arms hurt. then buy the DGL

·
Registered
232 Posts
DGL is the way to go. It is a little tougher to steer, but it is not a big deal like some people lead to believe. If you go for the spool good luck trying to turn.

·
Registered
317 Posts
dgl easy to steer only herd good htings about it

spool ive herd mixed oppinions on it ive talked to a few people some big guys some small gals some of the big guys said it was hard to turn where as i herd from one girl that it wasnt hard at all ive herd that you can lock up the front end by puttin in another washer and it will act just like the spool but only run you about 3$

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.