Honda Foreman Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Ive got executioners on my 500, they are heavy but out of 3 different tires i have tried on previous bikes they have the best grip. Ive had the old bear claws and they were amazing but the newer ones suck, ive had mudlites, they were ok but they wear fast. My father has swamp lites on his 420 and i find they are an ok tire for sure. But after experiencing a few tires in my day so far, zillas are going to be my next tire and i have a buddy with a 500 that has them and you dont get the power loss with them like i do with my executioners but my tires will get me through more crap.

·
Premium Member
6,246 Posts
Itp 589s are a good trail an mud tire they dig
ITP doesn't make the 589 anymore. You can get them from Titan, but they're a little on the pricey side.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a stock 24' foreman ES PS and was curious if I need to do any modifications to it in order to run a set of $350 27" Mudlite XTR's on 14" Itp wheels.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Kenda HTR Radials are the best value on the market...They are among the least expensive premium tires available.
Radial construction, 8 PLY, DEEP tread and lugs design which is tops in snow, mud, rock, excelling on trails which have all three on the same ride. The ride you would think to be rough from the 8 ply strength is offset by the radial construction.
If you like to slide... DON'T buy these tires. But if you appreciate superior traction on most trail conditions, then this is the ONLY tire I'd buy when replacements are needed.
I have three average to tough years on my Rubicon 27" tires, and they look new.
You don't need to go larger than stock, and they run about true to size.
TRY EM!!! You will not be sorry

21 - 31 of 31 Posts