Honda Foreman Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts
Well besides the inherent scratches and bends in plastic from actually riding mine, I have had my steering stem lower nut back off causing very sloppy steering, its in the shop (been 3 weeks now) to get the front output shaft oil seal replaced, and a DGL while its there. But I havent actually "broke" anything yet! Knock on wood. I only have about 260mi on it with 51hrs. It doesnt have a lift but it does have 27" bi/tri claws.

Discussion starter · #22 ·
Its been a while since I have posted...but here is an update for the last few months

Broke 2 axles (OEM)
1 yoke (u-joint)
1 Tie rod

About to replace bearings again and brake pads....you play you pay!!
The bike still runs like a champ and doesnt smoke.

My updated parts list is, Front brake pads, front bearings, axle hub bearings in the rear, front bumper got smashed (I am fabing one myself this time though) right headlight cage. And this is what I have done in the last 2 weeks!

Hello...(first post) I have 3045kms, and so far I have not had to replace anything on my 06 Foreman S. I'm running it pretty much stock, just 26" Mud-lites. However, I don't think I'm overly hard on my bike. (Love the foreman so far)

both front axles twice , both brake cables twice, had to replace front drive shaft seal, right front hub. from there just the normal small stuff. i figure thats pretty good for the places i put that thing.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.