Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any products you guys would like but are just not made?

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
I would like to see a self leveling device for the ATV. Similar to a beverage holder, but this will keep the bike from tipping over when off balance in deep water.

Well some need it more than others!

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that would be a great invention.

·
Registered
242 Posts
pop out air bags for water rollovers would be cool

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
A lighted vanity mirror, maybe a windshield so my hair doesn't get messed up (altho I think they make that) and a nice water-tight compartment, padded, to keep my make-up and cell phone in!

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE ("ForeWOMAN450":19i73p7j)
A lighted vanity mirror, maybe a windshield so my hair doesn't get messed up (altho I think they make that) and a nice water-tight compartment, padded, to keep my make-up and cell phone in!
haha...I guess no one has targets women ATV riders have they??

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
HEY, maybe I could get something going, huh??!!!! Unfortunately, I think we are the minority....I probably wouldn't get rich off of it!

·
Premium Member
1,740 Posts
24" dubs and low pro mud tires, bling bling lol or maybe an airbag or hydraulic system so that I can make it bounce sitting still.

·
Registered
118 Posts
turbo?

all wheel steering for tight trails and turbo charged for those muddy trails

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
QUOTE ("ForeWOMAN450":27exsz6o)
My wife always wonder why they don't make pink plastics for ATVs. She would buy the 1st pink one to come out.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Pink would be pretty! CAMO-PINK would really be cool!!!

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
pontoons for the sides lol

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
Electronic Fuel Injection for the Honda Foremans that wouldn't cost an arm & leg.

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You think people would be willing to pay for what this would cost?

·
Registered
548 Posts
QUOTE ("bnjeep":1fbds9au)
24" dubs and low pro mud tires, bling bling lol or maybe an airbag or hydraulic system so that I can make it bounce sitting still.
Something like this?

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
haha...those pontoons are a trip, put a couple paddels on the back and you are good to go.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
classic example of people with too much time on their hands..

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.