Honda Foreman Forums banner

What do you want/need

12939 Views 30 Replies 15 Participants Last post by  Robb
Any products you guys would like but are just not made?
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
I would like to see a self leveling device for the ATV. Similar to a beverage holder, but this will keep the bike from tipping over when off balance in deep water.

Well some need it more than others!
that would be a great invention.
pop out air bags for water rollovers would be cool
A lighted vanity mirror, maybe a windshield so my hair doesn't get messed up (altho I think they make that) and a nice water-tight compartment, padded, to keep my make-up and cell phone in!
QUOTE ("ForeWOMAN450":19i73p7j)
A lighted vanity mirror, maybe a windshield so my hair doesn't get messed up (altho I think they make that) and a nice water-tight compartment, padded, to keep my make-up and cell phone in!
haha...I guess no one has targets women ATV riders have they??
HEY, maybe I could get something going, huh??!!!! Unfortunately, I think we are the minority....I probably wouldn't get rich off of it!
24" dubs and low pro mud tires, bling bling lol or maybe an airbag or hydraulic system so that I can make it bounce sitting still.
turbo?

all wheel steering for tight trails and turbo charged for those muddy trails
QUOTE ("ForeWOMAN450":27exsz6o)
My wife always wonder why they don't make pink plastics for ATVs. She would buy the 1st pink one to come out.
Pink would be pretty! CAMO-PINK would really be cool!!!
pontoons for the sides lol
Electronic Fuel Injection for the Honda Foremans that wouldn't cost an arm & leg.
You think people would be willing to pay for what this would cost?
It's possible , look at the price of gorilla lifts
QUOTE ("bnjeep":1fbds9au)
24" dubs and low pro mud tires, bling bling lol or maybe an airbag or hydraulic system so that I can make it bounce sitting still.
Something like this?
QUOTE ("Rubicon3303":3delo9nr)
pontoons for the sides lol
Like this? heres there web address, kinda $$$ though. www.godrifters.com
haha...those pontoons are a trip, put a couple paddels on the back and you are good to go.
classic example of people with too much time on their hands..
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.