Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my cousin just bought one last week It is at my house right now while he is on vacation. I have been riding it around even with 26" 589 it feels a lot faster and pepier than my 500 w/26" mudbugs. I wish they would have had that bike when I bought mine.

·
Registered
262 Posts
The EFI is hard to beat. For response and acceleration that’s the way of the future.

·
Registered
133 Posts
It wouldn't surprise me one bit if the f.i. 420 makes more power than a carbureted 500.

I have two friends with stock 420s and they roll!

I also know two guys with TRX450 racing quads. One carbureted, one fuel injected. The carbureted one has a jet kit, a pipe, and all kinds of aftermarket go-fast goodies.

The fuel injected one is bone stock and will absolutely smoke the carbed one. That's how much of a difference f.i. makes.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Yeah, if only I had waited a few months...lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
I love my 420! I was very impressed with the power it makes. I beat an 05 Rincon with it not long after I bought it. I'm hoping to have a pipe and a fuel programer on mine by Sept, it should fly then!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.