Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, in case you can't tell, I ride a Choo-Choo Train for a living. I have been with the Railroad for 8 years. How about ya'll. What do you do to make the all mighty dollar?

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
What do you do with the railroad, sounds pretty interesting.

As for me, I work for a government defense contractor, doing computer nerd stuff mostly for National Guard.

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I get on a train & take it to where it needs to go. I go to different industries (Shell,Dow,Mobile,& many more) & deliver & pull their railcars. I am not an Engineer (the one that operates the engine), but I am a Conductor, or some call it a switchman. Back in the olden days we were called Brakeman. Sometimes I will go to a railyard & double up a monster train of a 100 + railcars & go on a trip & take them where they need to go. I really like my job. Of course some days kinda stink, but all in all, I love it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I did work for one of the big three auto guys but retired 1 yr ago. Now I have time to get more riding time in and enjoy life.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Licensed master electrician. I work for a large Canadian based wood products manufacturer (OSB mill) here in northern Minnesota. Matt

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
I just sit here and refresh this page all day .... lol

·
Registered
56 Posts
golf pro

RBL

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Golf pro really ? So you make all the $$$$

·
Registered
56 Posts
QUOTE ("Rubicon3303":18kr3p5b)
Golf pro really ? So you make all the $$$$

HAHAHAHAHA , I am not a pro you see on tv, I am a pro at a course, just about the same as on tv but I dont get "flash time". But I make ok, I am happy with what I do......

·
Registered
100 Posts
neato-jobs guys...i am a general contractor...i guess...i buy old homes and gut/renovate them...also do finish work, additions, finished basements and so on...also on occaision i build high-end motors and do misc. hi-po fabrication for cars.....its all not the easiest of work but i love being my own boss you know...

·
Registered
15 Posts
...Industrial Roofer... *YUCK!* Getting too old for that job. Working on changing that

·
Registered
1,741 Posts
I am starting a new job on Monday do structured cabling for computer networks and phone systems, cat5e and fiber mostly.

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
I work as a Mechanical Tech on an Enviromental site. Been there about 14 years. In other words, a tool/grease monkey. Use to Iron work for a living, Fla. mostly for about 6 years.

·
Registered
514 Posts
I live and work on a Fish Farm in Wisconsin.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I am a Senior Master Ford Technician. I've been working at the same dealership for 10 years now. I also do predator and fur trapping. I spend the rest of my time doing side jobs, playing with my kids, and hunting just about anything that will move. I am currently looking for one of those T.V. deals for a hunting show. LOL!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I design subsea production control equipment for offshore drilling rigs. I use 2D and 3D modeling software which really comes in handy when I want to design something for the wheeler.

1 - 20 of 124 Posts