Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to buy the HMF pipe, clutch kit, 1.5" spacers, and triangle snorkle kit!!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
I work on the road, so when i got a chance to come gome i bought an 06 500 s foreman in dec. Well I took it out for 2 straight days in the nastiest stuff i could find, and i got stuck about 9 times. I got stuck because i went where you shouldnt take a boat, lol. But i havnt got a chance to ride it since, so i havnt had a reason to buy mods just yet. But i think just for the **** of it im gona buy some 27 swamp lites, those tires just look good to me. And once the 6 month warranty is up im gona jet it and put a snorkel on.

·
Registered
472 Posts
ATVoutfitters.net pefromance kit with Penland pipe

·
Registered
744 Posts
Possibly gear reduction or a locker

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just got back from doing the taxes me and the wife are going to busco beach www.buscobeach.com We are getting back $2,800 and were going to do alot more then I thought to the foreman might have to through in the gear locker and some more performance that I can find.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My honda dealer ship warrenty is only good if the product that broke is manufacture falt. I say bump the warrenty because if anything breaks it will more then likely be my falt.

P.S
It has to also be proven that it is the manufactures falt also!!!

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I just forget the warrenty because it came no matter what with the foreman. I wanted to have fun and not get stuck. I talk to the dealer before I did my mods. Thats when they said it has to be proven to be manufacture falt. Well I got my foreman for fun mud and reliable. Its not like my first atv polaris were in break in period left me walking in huffman forest when the belt broke. Honda foreman shaft driven air, cooled, reliable, and only requires gas n oil. None of that fuel injected and liquid cool. Electric and water don't mix.

·
Registered
472 Posts
hate to say it but if i had the money coming back, a nice big red can-am 800 would be sitting in my basement

·
Registered
472 Posts
haha i know that comment wont win any popularity contests, but i've ridden honda all my life, i've got bikes older than i am, yea i'm 20, I have an 83 xr250r, the foreman aint goin anywhere i love this bike, i just want something i could compete on the top end of some of our little races we have around here and especially in the bogs. honda makes an 800 rinny with a locking front end and 60+ horsepower i'd buy it in a second over anything, but until they do i've gotta look elsewhere.

·
Registered
196 Posts
i know wat u mean flip. look in the tire & wheel section on the post about tork rims to see wat i have to keep up with

·
Registered
472 Posts
i'll do ya one better, this is three of my normal riding buddies, mark's banshee has been clocked at 110(until it went kerplooie recently), yoshimura equipped Z400, and YFZ450 these boys put a hurtin on the big man

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
With our tax return I'm takin my foreman to the Mud Nationals!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Yeah same here, the Government totally sucks... We got taxed about almost 40%

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.