Honda Foreman Forums banner

Well ran into a problem

5K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  lifted450es 
#1 ·
Last night after my football practice I went to play around in a pit for a little while, well I was climbing up about a 300 foot bank and I went to down shift at the top so I could get up over the last 10 or 20 feet, but when I down shifted instead of going into 2nd gear it just like went into nuetral, well the four wheeler started rolling backwards and got moving pretty fast ( no brakes ). At the bottom of the bank I lost control of it and it rolled and threw me off.

Well it rolled over three or four times, bent the handlebars really bad and tore of the electronic speedometer thing and bent my headlight.

So now I'm starting to make A list of things I need to get for my foreman so far this is what its looking like

Handlebars
Wheel bearings
Valve seals
CV boot
Speedometer
choke cable
Ball Joint

And theres a bunch of other odds and ends.

If any of you guys could help me find parts or make suggestions on where / what to get it would be greatly appreciated

thanks,
00Foreman

See less See more
#2 ·
That sucks!
"no brakes"....just figures, mine barely has any and my son's 350 has NONE!!! Those hondas are **** on brakes!!! Good thing you didn't get hurt, but sounds like your bike took a beating!

#4 ·
#5 ·
Wow, that sucks.....

#8 ·
Those are some good sites for parts

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.