Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's some pics from our weekend ride in the mountains here at home. We rode to the sand cave. I'm in the fourth one along with my hubby and nephew. The blue machine is mine. It sure didn't feel like december, almost 70 degrees! First time I'd rode with my new Kimpex rear bumper. I really like it. I'm going to be adding an Aluminum products front bash plate. I thought the extra front bumper over the existing bumper was a bit much. I'd just cleaned it up the day before, but by the end of the ride it was pretty well messed back up

·
Registered
343 Posts
Lady, where is this at in TN.? Near Knoxville?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We live about 1.5 hours from Knoxville, in Speedwell, TN. A rural farm community. This is in the mountains there. There are tons of old strip mine trails up there. You could ride for days and days. The old trail to the sand cave is pretty rough now. Used to you could drive right up to the cave, but now you have to park down the mountain a little and walk up, probably 1/4 mile.

·
Registered
59 Posts
QUOTE ("ladyridertn":11f1kykc)
Here's some pics from our weekend ride in the mountains here at home. We rode to the sand cave. I'm in the fourth one along with my hubby and nephew. The blue machine is mine. It sure didn't feel like december, almost 70 degrees! First time I'd rode with my new Kimpex rear bumper. I really like it. I'm going to be adding an Aluminum products front bash plate. I thought the extra front bumper over the existing bumper was a bit much. I'd just cleaned it up the day before, but by the end of the ride it was pretty well messed back up
nice pics! Where are the ones of you????

·
Registered
343 Posts
QUOTE ("ladyridertn":s7ru00my)
Have you ever heard of Lafollette, TN? If so, you go to Lafollette and get on the main strip, stay on it and it runs into Speedwell. It's HWY 63. There are many places to go up at.
Oh yeah, we ride the Red Ash area of Royal Blue there that goes across to the Carryville flats at that exit. We ride Royal Blue and Sundquist all the time. I am about 45 minutes from the Lafollette exit in Strawberry Plains. We have a small club called the Royal Blue Rangers (royalbluerangers.com). Check out our web site and talk forum. Is where you rode a part of RB or Sundquist? We are always looking for different areas to map out with a GPS.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I'll have to ask around to a few folks but I believe I know where your talking about.

·
Registered
59 Posts
QUOTE ("ladyridertn":p62p2cgd)
I'm in the last one-not very good one for me. But the last thing I'm worrying about when we ride is what myhair looks like!
Hey, Women should be more like you. I can't stand prissy ladies that are high maintenance!

·
Registered
19 Posts
How far from the coal creek area are all of you. I'm trying to put a trip together this summer. We have about 12 riders in our group but would like to find somemore local riders.

·
Registered
343 Posts
QUOTE ("buellhoo":30bxq5t6)
How far from the coal creek area are all of you. I'm trying to put a trip together this summer. We have about 12 riders in our group but would like to find somemore local riders.

I am about an hour from Coal Creek (some poeple know it as Windrock). I spend at least one to two days riding up there every month. Y'all could hook up with me and my group and we can take you on some great trails. We could take you guys over to the North side of the property where the trails are much better. Not many poeple venture over there because your a little ways from the parking lot but it's worth it. The trails are much better over there. Just let me know when y'all are planning on coming.

Mike

·
Registered
98 Posts
Lucky it looks like you guys can get to your trails here in Trinidad Colorado we can't get to our trails in some spots there is 5 feet of snow

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.