Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
got a tent sale this weekend so i am out all weekend.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I am up for riding somewhere on sunday. I promised the kids that I would take them. The new girlfriend is dieing to see the little helleons ride their four wheelers.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
QUOTE ("Rubicon3303":rh2y82sw)
got a tent sale this weekend so i am out all weekend.
do those really work?

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
aight looks like some local riding at grant this weekend. anyone wants to make a trip to palm bay. some ok riding out at grant. me and euro gonna go sat nite or sunday during the day.

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
QUOTE ("******* woman":v7zxipiv)
Were out...........going to Pensacola Friday night and Saturday day, then Predators game on Sunday!
what is there to do in Pensacola?

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
norm the tent sales do work

And ****** got a new GF i try to stay away from that word

·
Registered
859 Posts
I do not have a bike yet. The good news is the dealer is covering all of the stuff under warranty. I did not even have to fight with them. So all the talk about the snorkels and how Kawasaki is the worst when it comes to warranty items is false. Or I got lucky I am going to have a good weekend at the bar though.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
QUOTE ("civicex0202":1ylcmlr0)
aight looks like some local riding at grant this weekend. anyone wants to make a trip to palm bay. some ok riding out at grant. me and euro gonna go sat nite or sunday during the day.

I don't think I can make it Sat. night But if you guys end up going Sunday I may be able to go. Its got to be dry there though...

·
Registered
373 Posts
QUOTE ("deadmullet":1jz229pd)
QUOTE ("******* woman":1jz229pd)
Were out...........going to Pensacola Friday night and Saturday day, then Predators game on Sunday!
what is there to do in Pensacola?[/quote]

I don't know what there is to do but we are meeting Mike's sister to pickup the items he had already taken to LA back in December.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
QUOTE ("******":2at8shyw)
I am up for riding somewhere on sunday. I promised the kids that I would take them. The new girlfriend is dieing to see the little helleons ride their four wheelers.
i'll be there with ya.....

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
where u guys riding sunday??truegrit most likely be riding sunday durin the day. ummm ill post on here saturday/nite let u know or have derek call u. yea i bet its dry as can be out there.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Grizz, his wife, my new gf, my two kids, and myself are going to go out to 5A sunday about 11:00 am. Anyone want to go?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.