Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few shots of a water hole out at Mel's in Crosby that me and some friends were playing in.

Funny thing...when we pulled up there were 2 Polaris 4x4s that were being pulled out of it because they tried to cross it and didn't make it.

We just rode through 3 or 4 times to show them it was possible while they sat on the shore and drained all the water that flooded their Polaris's

Notice the full face helmet on the person that is only 12 yrs old!! Kids...you MUST wear your helmets no matter what the adults do.

Here's a couple more:

This is just one fun spot on the 1000+ acre ATV park. Everywhere is fun to ride out there, but this spot is a great place to stop on the beach and pop the top for a cold one.

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Now that is some fun riding!! I know ive said it before, but you guys are really lucky there to have such good places to ride!

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
When i get home ill post some wheelie picks i got one of robb 12oclock and him standing in the water after he fell off.

·
Premium Member
3,440 Posts
I have crossed that same spot. I didn't realize how deep it was when I got in it, but I couldn't turn back or let off of the gas or it would sink & die. I usually do not cross stuff that deep, but when your buddies & wife are callin' you a sissy, it kinda makes you do things you normally wouldn't do.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Here is one of robb

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
me

·
Registered
116 Posts
where is some pics.