Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how do yall do a water wheeley. i just cant seen to figer out how to get my wheels on top of the water. i have 27x10x12 mud lites with about 3lbs of air in them all the way around. it just seems like my rear tires just spin.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I have the same set up - the lift I grt in 1st let water get to finderslet off the gas so frount end dropes then nail it works every time and stays up and set back un seat and pull up when you nail it
Kenny

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
would it help if i put more air in the front tires

·
Registered
305 Posts
How deep is the water? Deeper the water the easier it is.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
about half of my finder. i could go deeper but i was by myself. do yall have to pop the shifter to get it up

·
Registered
158 Posts
I run 4.5 or 5 psi. and do not pop shifter

·
Registered
148 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well i got it. just got in the water in 1st gear held down the rear breaks reved it up a little and let off and pulled up. road them good too. thanks for all the help.

·
Registered
212 Posts
How deep of water do you need to be in?

·
Registered
378 Posts
believe it or not the tires have a lot to do with it.
i used to have MSTs and had a hard time doing it b/c my tires would dig in the sand. mudlites are the same way.
i have outlaws now and no problem getting up in water. its a night and day differnce.

·
Registered
744 Posts
tires have everything to do with it i was in water to the headlight pod when i had stock tires and still couldnt pull the front end up..... If the tires arent bitting then its not going to pull the front up

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I run 6psi in my mudlites and the first time I tried to do a water wheelie I did it just fine. There is a lot of timing in it not just psi and what kind of tires you have. Last weekend I seen everything from bi/tri's to stock tires doing it. All I did was wait until the water was over the tires sit back on the seat as far as I could nail it and pull back hard. I did not have to stand on the rack or anything.

·
Registered
305 Posts
If you are deep enough it is hard not to wheelie I'm talking where only the handlebars are out of the water.

·
Registered
36 Posts
At a stand still, water at fender level, first gear, accellerate with all its got and you are up on (2) wheels. See attached

·
Registered
36 Posts
swamprat. I wish I had to stand up and lean forward to keep ATV from flipping over backwards. I am a big boy at about 6 foot and 240 pounds. LOL. I have to pull the handle bars back to keep mine from falling forward on to its nose. LOL

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.