Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HAVEING PROBLEMS WITH BIKE STALLING IN WATER. JUST INSTALLED HMF QUIET CORE & DYNO JETKIT. RIGHT NOW IM RUNNING A 175 JET WITH AIR MIXTURE SCREW TUNED OUT 2 1/2 TURNS SHOULD I GO DOWN TO A 170 MAIN JET. IT LOSES POWER ONLY WHEN PIPE GOS UNDER & WHEN IM IN A HIGH GEAR AND LOW SPEED AND HIT IT FULL THROTTLE IT SPUTTERS UNTIL I LET OUT A LITTLE BIT THEN IT PICKS UP. THANKS TO ALL WHO CAN HELP!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK THINKS FOR THE HELP IM GONNA CHANGE THE JET AND RECHECK EVERY THING ELSE I KNOW MY NEEDLE IS ON THE # 4 SLOT I THINK IT SHOULD BE ON # 3 PER KIT.REALLY DIDNT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS UNTILL PIPE AND JET KIT.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
B4 I JETED MY BIKE IT WAS SNORKLED AND RAN FINE NOT SURE WHAT TO DO I HOPE ITS JUST A CARB THING IN A WAY I KNOW TUNEING CARBS CAN BE PAIN. I CHECKED MY PLUG AND IT LOOKS OK. WHO KNOWS ?

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
THANKS IM GONNA WORK ON IT TONIGHT RECHECK IT ALL . YOU THINK I SHOULD RUN 175 OR 170. YOU THINK THERE IS THAT MUCH OF DIFF IN BETWEEN HMF UTILITY AND QUIET CORE TO GO UP OR DOWN A JET.IM NOT REAL SHURE IT EVEN A CARB PROBLEM JUST ASSUMEING CAUSE IT STARTED AFTER I PUT THEM ON.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.