Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well im fairly new to the site and love it just bought the wife her frist bike its a 2007 trx 400 FG trail edition nice bike my self i ride a 500 foreman and love it anybody have some pics of the 07 or does anybody own one yet have not been able to ride it yet too cold here (and wife says no) thanks everyone will try to get pics on soon

·
Registered
472 Posts
just wondering what is a trx400 FG

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes its the new rancher replaces the 350 for 07and sits next to the 500 canadian trail edition very nice bike

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
my bad sorry made a mistake got messed up with the new 420 so i guess nobody has one yet that is the 400 canadian trail oh well guess i should ride it and then let you all know how she is

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
2007 TRX400 FG is a 400 AT Canadian Trail Edition.

2007 TRX420 is the new 420 rancher that replaces the 350 rancher.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I dont know. I don't understand why they get all the cool stuff. I'm sure we can order them but I'm sure it will be more. Maybe they pay more I dont know.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i paid 8400 out the door in the truck ready to go not bad i think for brand new

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Wonder what that is in US money?

·
Registered
265 Posts
QUOTE ("big_daddy_bigfoot":3o8o1971)
I dont know. I don't understand why they get all the cool stuff. I'm sure we can order them but I'm sure it will be more. Maybe they pay more I dont know.
We don't get all the colours you guys have (Red,Yellow,Green,Orange)
no Blue

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
I don't care who get's what really. I like mine, but I just don't understand why Honda don't make them all the same? Don't they think we would like the same options?

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
QUOTE ("rockclimber":t1jchrmx)
QUOTE ("big_daddy_bigfoot":t1jchrmx)
We don't get all the colours you guys have (Red,Yellow,Green,Orange)
no Blue [/quote]

I wish they still offered orange.

·
Registered
472 Posts
mee too, I woulda bought orange if offered

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.