Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2001 Red Rubicon.2600 ish miles. Never had a tranny problem.

Last seen near Fargo ND. Reward if u help me find it and the meth head who nicked it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
best of luck getting it back, and sorry to hear about it getting stolen on you,
I hope you had insurance on it at least to help take some of the sting out of it!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Found! The junkie drove it 300 miles west of my place and abandoned it.

Went to the impound lot and it started right up and I drove it on the trailer. Runs rough at idle but probably needs a good service if this meth head drove it 300 miles in a couple of days.

Says something about Hondas; drive em like u stole em!

·
Registered
3,417 Posts
good to hear you got it back and its wasn;t destroyed or parted all out on you

rare deal, you should go by a lottery ticket today LOL

·
Registered
326 Posts
Found! The junkie drove it 300 miles west of my place and abandoned it.

Went to the impound lot and it started right up and I drove it on the trailer. Runs rough at idle but probably needs a good service if this meth head drove it 300 miles in a couple of days.

Says something about Hondas; drive em like u stole em!

Awesome news, glad to hear it! How did you find it? Did you make a police report and they actually found it and contacted you? Wondering how they identified it if it had a winch. Honda should put the serial number in more than one place, having the winch on top of it sucks and makes it hard to identify without removal.
Police were chasing a stolen golf cart in my neighborhood yesterday and flipped the patrol car, they are really razzing the driver. Suspects got away. I told them to spread the word if they chase a red atv things could get get worse and have two or three cars in the creek.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts