Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just painted my front bumper & both racks with Dupli-color truck bed coating. It turned out awsome. Looks great, but I don't know how durable this will be. Has anyone tried this? Just wondering everyone's thoughts on this.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
For the price, it works well compaired to the name brand stuff. we have a 4x4 mule here at work and I done the floorboard and bed. It lasted about 3-4 year of abuse, so I dont think thats to bad.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Yeah, Did my front bumber and racks. The racks hold up great but if you do any riding in the woods and use your bumper it comes right off. But it does work great on the racks. Much cheaper than Rhino or Line X

·
Registered
149 Posts
Dumb question here.....What is the purpose of using that stuff on the racks?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The purpose is different reasons. One being if your stuck in a hole and have to put your feet on the back rack to help walk it off a rut it provides alot more traction so that you don't slip off. How many of us has done that!!!!!!!!! I was going for a coating that was more scratch resistant for pushing and being pushed out of the peanut butter, and for the more rugged look.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I did my hole 5 x 8 utitly trailer a couple of years ago & it still looks great.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I just coated my truck bed with this stuff called Durabak , one word awsome. it s roll on and is strong like Line X . and comes in 15 colors to match atv s or trucks . price starts at $89 for a gallon

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.