Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the vin is not on the plate on the front behind where the wench can any one tell me any other place or how to tell what model it is
it is a Honda foreman 500 4x4 hondamatic

·
Registered
224 Posts
Not all , but some Hondas have stickers , one under the seat on the frame and one on the front frame next to where the vin number is embossed in the frame , then on that sticker , some have a letter after the model number , some don't , the last letter is the 10th digit of the vin , which is the letter which indicated year , so if know the year is what you are after , that might help ------ I would be afraid of a atv with no vin number and wouldn't have it in my yard , is it rusted or grinded off ???

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not all , but some Hondas have stickers , one under the seat on the frame and one on the front frame next to where the vin number is embossed in the frame , then on that sticker , some have a letter after the model number , some don't , the last letter is the 10th digit of the vin , which is the letter which indicated year , so if know the year is what you are after , that might help ------ I would be afraid of a atv with no vin number and wouldn't have it in my yard , is it rusted or grinded off ???
it is not stolen i hope but i just can't find where it is at I've looked at the base of the column as good as i can which is not good i'm 65 and can't see that good lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts