Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This question probably comes up quite a bit, but I'm having trouble finding the VIN number on what I believe to be a 07 Honda Foreman 500. I've looked where everyone says to look but I'm just not seeing it. Where in this picture do I need to look? Was it stamped on or was it a sticker?

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok. Ill take another look when I get off of work.
the sticker your talking about is gone. Ive already looked for it. But thanks!

·
Premium Member
13,198 Posts
Right here is where it is. You might have to look at a couple different angles with a flashlight to read it. They don't stamp them very deep anymore because the deeper stamped VIN rusted and you couldn't read them.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
if it helps any, 07's and up only have one taillight in the center of the rear plastic. 06's and 05's had two taillights.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Right here is where it is. You might have to look at a couple different angles with a flashlight to read it. They don't stamp them very deep anymore because the deeper stamped VIN rusted and you couldn't read them.
luckyyyy! he doesn't even have a friggin' winch mount in the way! gosh!

·
Registered
134 Posts
It's definitely a 2007 or newer, because the bumper mounting bars are flat, rather than tubular, like they are on 2005-06 models.

if it helps any, 07's and up only have one taillight in the center of the rear plastic. 06's and 05's had two taillights.

·
Registered
1 Posts
This question probably comes up quite a bit, but I'm having trouble finding the VIN number on what I believe to be a 07 Honda Foreman 500. I've looked where everyone says to look but I'm just not seeing it. Where in this picture do I need to look? Was it stamped on or was it a sticker?
Just a heads up, I have a 2006 and I had to pull the witch/winch plate off to access the cross member with the vin.
If your bike has a winch you have to remove the mounting plate to access the VIN

1 - 10 of 10 Posts