·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
here's Travis

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
no no videos of that that kinda sucked. but some good videos jeff you should get the raise.

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
I can't see a thing. I can hear everything, but no video. I am now for the first time using my new highspeed internet & thought I could see it. Guess I gotta play with it for a little while.

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
Are you running Windows? Do you have all the updates that micro$oft has put out?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Railroader, if you have a roller in the middle of your mouse, while the video is playing scroll down a bump. If not hit the down arrow once on your scroll bar to scroll down a bump, it should magically appear! lol. I run firefox and have these problems sometimes.

I have a question though, is it tons easier to water wheelie than flat land wheelie? I'm a smaller guy compared to some and I don't want to punch the throttle so I just cannot get that front end up on solid ground with the Foreman!

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
oh yea it is alot easier in the water. But if you have a filter and pipe it should of give you some xtra power so you can do it on flat ground.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Stand on the back rack and it will come up, or a foot on the rack, knee on the seat and the other foot in the well. Just give her a yank, and it should come up. MIght need to hit a little bump to pop it up too.

The front tires tend to float up in the water, making water wheelies easier.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts