Honda Foreman Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm not sure if this will help anybody on this site.....unless you Do Not know how to post a photo, I made it for the guys on shovelhead.us, its a Harley site that I hang out on, they run about the same lines as we do here..... eat, sleep, breath.......Riding

hope the video helps someone out!

Glide

(BE WARNED may contain 1 or 4 ADULT Words)
I may have stuttered a little also, but HAY, its my gift to those who need it ;-)

·
Registered
213 Posts
Photo f*** it hahahahahaha

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
That seams like allot to remember ,is there a way to make this allot easy-er Glide !! Not kidding!!

·
Premium Member
10,389 Posts
ya there is vermhot.

put down the beer.................. lmfao!!!!

·
Premium Member
10,389 Posts
or both!!!!!!!! ol'vermy... hehehe

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
ya I was haven alittle trouble with it !!!!

·
Premium Member
7,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Photo f*** it hahahahahaha
I see you figured out I'm not a big fan of Photobucket! :lol:
don't get me wrong the site works, but the lost photo rate on that site is Extremely High (for most people-NOT all) but over the years Ive seen way too many people loose photos.

Yet never seen anybody loose one on Most of the other sites, I "think" their deal is they want paying customers.......about all I can say is use it at one's own risk

That seams like allot to remember ,is there a way to make this allot easy-er Glide !! Not kidding!!
LMAO Thanks I had to clean Coffee out of the flood, that almost went on my Screen.

youtube does have a (Pause) button......it's their so you don't miss anything while your drinking! :lol

·
Registered
118 Posts
yea i tried that one and lost all mine, cant i post from my computer like i have on some other sites..--like you post your avatar??

·
Premium Member
7,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yea i tried that one and lost all mine, cant i post from my computer like i have on some other sites..--like you post your avatar??
Tried what site?

yes you can,but there are size limits and file formats to go by! over time it can become a burden to the site if everybody does it, those photos get stored onto the sites servers and takes up space, I know (forum boss)Toodeep said we are FAR from it still, but if you go back several years you will find a LOT of missing photos, it happens! but NOT if you store them on a "Good Storage site".
BTW:this is long before toodeep took over this site.

And I feel it's it's just flat good to learn "HOW to do it" as it is to learn how to fix your own foreman. remember we are all here to learn & help! I would find a site that will not loose my photos, so that in the future if you do get on another site of any type you will not have to worry about your pics.

I Personally been using picasa.google.com/ And www.flickr.com/ since they come out, have yet to loose a single photo out of a few thousand.

Best of Luck & let me know if I can help
Glide & Co

·
Registered
118 Posts
thanks wideglide, the other sites i posted pics. on were hunting forums but my pics. came out the normal size like photo bucket..but i will try the flicker and the google one..

ya know the photobucket didnt put the red x in the forum , my photo bucket page went blank..the places where i had my pics. were there but no pics, is that what everyone meens by loseing there photos??

thanks again, cause i sure do not want to cause probs. on here..

·
Premium Member
7,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks ~wydglide~, the other sites i posted pics. on were hunting forums but my pics. came out the normal size like photo bucket..but i will try the flicker and the google one..

ya know the photobucket didnt put the red x in the forum , my photo bucket page went blank..the places where i had my pics. were there but no pics, is that what everyone meens by loseing there photos??

thanks again, cause i sure do not want to cause probs. on here..
Yes your links where still in YOUR posts but the photo was deleted off of photobuckets site thus you end up with a RED-X

or something that looks like this

WHY PB is so bad for deleting pics is beyond me but I see it all the time, but not with the other sites!

wydglide

1 - 13 of 13 Posts