Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JUST HAD TO VENT. I WENT TO CARNEGIE OHV ON FRIDAY HERE IN NOR CAL. I ENDED UP ROLLING MY NEW 06 FORMAN 500. ONLY HAD IT SINCE NOV. I WAS AT THE VERY TOP OF A CANYON ABOUT 300 FT HIGH!!!! THE BIKE ROLLED OVER MY LEG, IM FINE THOUGH, BUT THE BIKE DECIDED TO GO ON A GHOST RIDE BACK DOWN THE HILL AND LANDED IN A SMALL RIVER. ONCE ALL WAS SAID AND DONE. I GOT THE BIKE HOME, TO FIND OUT THAT I BENT THE BACK LEFT AXLE HOUSING, CRACKED THE REAR DIFF, BENT THE HANDLEBARS, HEADLIGHT, AND A FEW OTHER THINGS. ALL AND ALL IM STILL LIVING, AND THANKS TO THIS SITE AND WWW.MRCYCLES.COM I CAN DO ALL THE WORK MYSELF, AND IM ONLY OUT ABOUT $450.00 IN PARTS. SO, WISH ME LUCK. THANKS FOR LISTENING.

·
Registered
20 Posts
April Fools Right???? Not a bad amount of damage for the tumble it took. I bet your old heart was about to jump out of your chest....glad you weren't hurt

·
Registered
514 Posts
wow good thing you can fix it and didn't get hurt

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Yea...and ATV parts are much less than a stay in the Emergency Room. Actually you could buy a new bike for the price tag on an Emergency Room visit. Glad your not hurt.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Rollover

After years and years of riding my Honda 300 4X4 then 450 ES I recently purchased a 06 500 Fe and rolled it Twice in one day once sideways on a side hill and the final going down a hill over my head .This is the most top heavy atv I have riden yet,(STILL HEALING)

·
Registered
75 Posts
strangely enough, i have seen more nasty accidents at ohv parks than anywhere else. prairie city ohv during the summer has bragging rights that life flight helo. is there at least once a week. never been to carnegie. how is it? we should get together and ride the public land. i drive so slow you can't get in an accident.

·
Registered
171 Posts
well now you can say that you have the first croch rocket looking handle bars on a four wheeler. Glad your ok

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.