Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have done a lot of research on here about rerouting the lines to the snorkle and some say that will create a vaccum and some say it works great. I checked out www.triangleatv.com and I see that there's are routed to the snorkle. Does anyone have any info on this. I'm in the process of finishing up my homemade snorkle kit.

Thanks, Rusty

·
Registered
232 Posts
Don't run your carb vent lines to the snorkle. Everything else should be fine.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Should I run them closer to the air box or farther up closer to the snorkle inlet? Thanks for the reply.

Rusty

·
Registered
232 Posts
run them by the gas tank and up to the light pod. Make sure you get plenty of hose. You will need about 5' of each hose. After I ran mine to the pod I looped the hose around 3 times and zip tied it to bar inside the pod.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE ("BGRDForeman":2hfo98l9)
run them by the gas tank and up to the light pod. Make sure you get plenty of hose. You will need about 5' of each hose. After I ran mine to the pod I looped the hose around 3 times and zip tied it to bar inside the pod.

Are you talking about the carb lines?

Rusty

·
Registered
308 Posts
I ran all of my vent lines to the handlebars. I would put all of them to the same place, diffs (2) and brake vent (1), fan vent (1), and carb vents (2). You can actually T the rear diff and rear brake and run one line.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
#48 thanks for the reply and I love your avatar pic. I'm a Asst Store Mngr at lowes here in NC. That is where I'm headed right now to pick up some parts for the snorkle.

Rusty

·
Registered
670 Posts
lowes blows...hahaha

just messing with ya...

i ran my all my vent hoses together into one hose and i have it tie wrapped onto my snorkel at the top....b/c i frequently get the pod underwater...

go deep or go home

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.