Honda Foreman Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am stuck, i am trying to reroute my vent lines i can't seem to find where the two in the back go to..the brakes and rear diff..they go up the right side but i can't see to where...and on the front i see a little connector that has two black lines and a clear one and connect to the frame. IS that the two for the front brakes and diff. and the clear is for the fan??? i need to know where they go so i can reroute them higher up onto my snorkel or something....

thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
The front brakes are not "sealed" units in the sense that the back brakes are, so they dont have vent lines to vent preasure or gases away from them. The two lines from the rear of the bike, the sealed drum vent and the differential vent, are the two that plug into the frame on the right side of the yoke pipe. The other vents that plug into the frame come from the fan (the large clear line) and the front diferential. Most people just run these lines up through the headlight plastic. The vents that people are running up the snork are generaly the two carb vents. Alot of people also run them to the headlight, if they dont have a snork. If you do run them up the snorkel, make sure you stop them short of the opening far enough that you dont get any vacume on the lines (2").

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.